What: Kurama Himatsuri Festival
When: October 26, 2012 Registration starts 3:30 PM
Where: BTC Banilad Town Centre
BTC celebrates one of the most energetic festivals in Japan – Kurama Himatsuri or the Fire festival. Celebrated every October, the festival is set to illuminate the path through the world of the living for the spirits of the departed and celebrated to give a clear guide and path for the living.
Come in your Halloween costume on the 26th of October 2012, Friday, and join in the fun with Cebu Cosplayers in their awesome costumes! Dance to the beat of the drums with the metro’s best “Sugbuanon.” And watch fire dancers illuminate the party!
Also join the Cosplay Online Photo Contest now!
Send us your favorite cosplay photo and tell us what your favorite spot at Banilad Town Center is!
Also include the phrase “See you at BTC’s Halloween Event: Kurama Himatsuri Festival on Friday, October 26 #btckurama”
Two prizes will be awarded.
1.) Picture with the most number of likes
2.) BTC’s choice
How to join:
1. Like the BTC Facebook Page www.facebook.com/baniladtowncenter.
2. Cosplayers can post their photos at Banilad Town Center’s Facebook page’s wall from October 17, 2012 until October 26, 2012 12noon.
3. You may submit up to three entries.
4. Each Facebook LIKE counts as one (1) vote.
5. Submitted image should not contain nudity.
6. Winners can claim their prize during the “Kurama Himatsuri Festival” on October 26, 2012 at Banilad Town Center. In the instance of having 2 or more photos tied with the same likes, it will be the BTC’s management decision to pick the winner.