Mark your calendars guys ,prepare your cameras and anime passion 🙂
WHAT: “HOME RADIO 106.7 “THE 2ND COSPLAY COMPETITION 2012”
WHERE: J CENTRE MALL
WHEN: March 31, 2012 6:00-8:00PM
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
50% Creativity & Resemblance to Original Character
35% Presentation of the Skit & Articulacy on the Character Played
15% Over-all impact
NO Theme for this event
1. Cosplay Competition is open to all event attendees.
2. Cosplay Competition will be an Open category event combining Individual/Group where participants could cosplay any character that they want
from any genre whether it’s from anime, manga, games, comics, movies, western animation, etc. Original Characters are not qualified.
3. No scary, gory, messy, lewd or vulgar costumes.
4. Participants should be 12 years old and above. Below 18 years old must submit their parents or guardian letter of consent.
5. All kinds of costume props must be handled with utmost care and must not be harmful to his/her fellow cosplayers, event staff and attendees. Any kind of sharp/bladed objects that will be used as props that could cut human flesh are strictly prohibited. Any kind of pyrotechnic equipments that will be used as costume props that could render damage to the venue/property is strictly prohibited
6. The organizers reserve the right to refuse people who do not follow the guidelines mentioned above from joining the contest.
7. Home Radio team will not be held responsible for damage/injury resulting from mishandling/negligence of cosplayers in his/her use of props/materials throughout the duration of the event.
8. Pre-register by getting a registration form at Home Radio Studio to ensure that participants conform to the guidelines and will not be disqualified on the day of the contest. Submit registration form on or before March 23, 2012 at Home Radio Studio. No registration fee.
1. Should you present a skit you will be given between 1 – 3 minutes of performing time. Group should be composed of 2-5 members only
2. Please submit a CD with your music if you wish to have it played during your skit. The CD should be submitted on March 26, 2012.
3. If you have entered yourself in the single division you will not be allowed to participate in the group division FOR ANY ROLE.
Group Category 5,000 pesos
Individual Category 3,000 pesos