I have been tagged by aina few weeks ago so I will try my best to answer these questions , peace XD.
1. What’s the movie that made you cry?
It was a horror movie (not sure of the title), but when I was still small(4-5 yrs),
2. What magazines do you read?
PC World, not really into magazines lol
3. What is the thing you hate the most?
“To be continued” scene in Manga..lol
4. What are your favorite subjects to talk about?
Movies, Blogs, Anime, Technology , Gadgets
5. What are your TOP 5 movies?
– Bleach (movies)
– Count of Monte Kristo
6. Do you regret anything? What in particular?
Maybe, things that I didn’t do
7. What do you think when you look in the mirror?
(You’re the man) 😀
8. What’s your biggest fear?
– to lose someone special (cheezy..lol)
9. What is your main rule?
– Go for your Dreams
10. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
– money (lol)
11. If you opened up a restaurant what kind of food would you serve?
Chinese Food (Dimsum)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.
So it seems I have been a law abiding blogger :D. Though I have never tagged anyone after this post. I have a better option than this, that is to bookmark bloggers/blogs.
These are my top blog commenters (thanks gorgeous ladies XD) , the advantage of these is that you can open all tabs at once and not to type/click the links button one by one on your page, it is also a very efficient and faster way to bloghop/visit blogs especially those who frequently visits/reads your blog. Most or all web browsers supports page bookmarking so it is now easy in keeping up with everyone in the bloggosphere. 🙂