What: Make Your Own Havaianas Cebu
When: August 2- 5, 2012
Where: SM City Cebu Northwing
Mechanics and Rules
- Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) is an annual event where Havaianaticos can mix and match colored soles and straps then embellish them with pins. MYOH 2012 will be held from August 2 – 5 at the SM City Cebu Northwing, Cebu City.
- Create your very own customized pair of Havaianas by following these easy steps:
- Choose your desired sole and strap combination.
- Choose your pins to express your style and personalize your pair.
- Go to our friendly staff who will assemble your special pair on the spot. If you wish to purchase one (1) pair, please proceed to the single-pair lanes but if you will purchase more than one (1) pair, kindly proceed to the multiple-pairs lanes.
- Head to the cashier to purchase your exclusive creation. Prices are as follows:
- Pricing shall follow the cost of the sole style purchased.
- Claim your complimentary Havaianas flip-flops bag and bag tag at the cashier upon payment.
- The event offers soles and straps in adult sizes only. Soles offered are Top, Slim, Fit, and MYOH Estampas in Top and Slim styles. Straps offered are Top, Top Metallic, Slim, and Fit.
- The event operates during designated mall hours. Terry S.A. Inc. and the event organizers reserve the right to adjust event hours in order for the organizers to provide the best service possible.
- Terry S.A. Inc. and the event organizers reserve the right to limit the time customers are allowed inside the event area as well as the number of customers allowed inside the venue to accommodate all Havaianaticos.
- Cash and credit card (Visa and Mastercard) purchases are accepted. For Citibank credit cardholders, a 10% discount will be applied to your MYOH purchases each time you use your Citibank credit card for payment. Citibank cardholders may also opt to Pay Lite or Pay with Points.
- In the interest of better customer service, each customer is allowed to purchase a maximum of five (5) pairs.
- Colors and sizes of soles and straps as well as the availability of pins are limited. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Terry S.A. Inc. and the organizers shall not liable in case stock of Havaianas merchandise runs out.
- Food, drinks, and pets are not allowed inside the tent.
- The event organizers have exerted all efforts to ensure security and safety within the venue. They will not be held liable for any losses or accidents that may occur during the activity.
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals or groups for whatever reason they deem valid in order to maintain the safety and/or general interest of majority of its customers.
- For every purchase of one MYOH pair with one or more Happiness pins, PhP 100.00 will be donated to Operation Smile Philippines.