I was suppose to post this guide few weeks ago after I applied one for myself. And for those who haven’t taken or are planning to take, I will wrap up this one up for everyone.
Before Anything else, here are the Requirements for Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test (Subprof/Professional) -
1. Properly accomplished application form (CS Form 100)
- You can get this form online and print it yourself from their official website, here’s the link : www.csc.gov.ph
- In my part, I went directly to the Civil Service Commision Office here in Cebu City, the address is CSRO 7 – Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City 6000
Location Map of Civil Service Commision Cebu Office: Drag and Zoom in (click ‘+’(plus sign) at the top left portion)
2.) Examination Fee of p350.00 (as of this post date)
3.)4 latest & identical passport size (1 1/2 x 2”) ID pictures with nametag (full name). Pictures that are scanned and printed from computers or photocopied are not accepted.
Note: They are very strict about this especially in the nametag part. follow the sequence in the nametag name:
the name tag must show the applicant’s First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any). Source : csc.gov.ph
Please follow this requirement because as I was submitting my requirements one of the applicant was rejected because of the sequence for nametag name.. ok lets continue
4. Any one (1) valid ID e.g. Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Postal ID, PRC ID, or current Office ID which contains the applicant’s picture, date of birth, signature and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency. A photocopy of the valid ID presented shall be attached to the application form.
5. Submit your application in the Civil Service Commision South Field Office
address 2nd Flr. Baex Bldg, Depeed Capitol Site , Cebu CIty.
telephone# 416-5570 and 416-4498
CSRO 7 – Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City 6000
Director IV Judith D. Chicano
Director III Editha D. Luzano
Tel. # (032) 414-7676 / (032) 414-7488
Telefax # (032) 253-9050
If you still need more info about the Civil Service Exam, you can visit their official website:
Post Your Comments for questions..good luck