How to Apply for Civil Service Exam (Cebu City Office)

I was suppose to post this guide few weeks ago after I applied one for myself. And for those who haven’t taken or are planning to take, I will wrap up this one up for everyone.

Before Anything else, here are the Requirements for Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test (Subprof/Professional) -

1. Properly accomplished application form (CS Form 100)

- You can get this form online and print it yourself from their official website, here’s the link : www.csc.gov.ph

- In my part, I went directly to the Civil Service Commision Office here in Cebu City, the address is CSRO 7 – Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City 6000

Location Map of Civil Service Commision Cebu Office: Drag and Zoom in (click ‘+’(plus sign) at the top left portion)

View Larger Map

2.) Examination Fee of p350.00 (as of this post date)

3.)4 latest & identical passport size (1 1/2 x 2”) ID pictures with nametag (full name). Pictures that are scanned and printed from computers or photocopied are not accepted.

Note: They are very strict about this especially in the nametag part. follow the sequence in the nametag name:

the name tag must show the applicant’s First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any).  Source : csc.gov.ph

Please follow this requirement because as I was submitting my requirements one of the applicant was rejected because of the sequence for nametag name.. ok lets continue

4. Any one (1) valid ID e.g. Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Postal ID, PRC ID, or current Office ID which contains the applicant’s picture, date of birth, signature and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency. A photocopy of the valid ID presented shall be attached to the application form.

5. Submit your application in the Civil Service Commision South Field Office

address 2nd Flr. Baex Bldg, Depeed Capitol Site , Cebu CIty.

telephone# 416-5570 and 416-4498

CSRO 7 – Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City 6000
Director IV Judith D. Chicano
Director III Editha D. Luzano
cscro7@yahoo.com
Tel. # (032) 414-7676 / (032) 414-7488
Telefax # (032) 253-9050

If you still need more info about the Civil Service Exam, you can visit their official website:

Civil Service Requirements

Civil Service Commission Forms

Post Your Comments for questions..good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

20 Responses to “How to Apply for Civil Service Exam (Cebu City Office)”

1. nice topic! :) very helpful although d ko p 2 kelngan at least my idea n ko. thnx.
    .-= Cei – finkalixius.info´s last blog ..Not so new =-.

2. janikz says:

very helpfull…thnx….may alam na ako kahit kunti,,,

3. maria ho says:

ask lang po ako if may idea po kayo kung ano po mga types ng exam? any idea?

4. May says:

4165770 — Correct number for Civil Service Office

5. hart says:

thanks!a lot 4 d info.muntik q na di mapansin na un sequence ng nametag usually kc fullname nauuna eh..

6. SHELA says:

pwedw mag take ng civil service exam khit highschool grad lang?

7. fheb says:

when is the deadline pag file and when ang exam? :)

8. single_lady says:

thank you so much for the information..

9. YOLVIN says:

I am one of the passers of the professional service examination conducted last October 17, 2010 at the University of Visayas, Cebu City. I would like to inquire if I can have my civil service certificate without participating the oath taking ceremony. I don’ have time to get that during oath taking schedule because i worked as an accounting field staff of a certain company and I have to travel to different branches in Visayas and Mindanao. My schedule to stay in particular place is not fixed. I hope i can have it anytime I report to my Head Office in Cebu.

10. Maria says:

thanks for this. u give me an idea where to go first and how. A step by step application.

Is Civil Service Commision Office near at DepEd Regional in Sudlon Lahug? I already went to DepEd but haven’t see CSC Office. thanks!

• SIR/MADAM, AKO MI APPLY SA CIVIL SERVICE SA TAGBILARAN CITY..GIPANGAYOAN KO NILA UG VOTERS ID..SA PAGKAKARON WALA MAN KOY VOTERS ID KAY ANG MAHATAG SA COMELEC VOTERS CERTIFICATE RAMAN…PWEDE RABA NA MAOY GAMITON..ARON MAKUMPLETO AKONG REQUIREMENT? KAY UNOM BUWAN NAKO NAGHULAT BAG O PA LANG SILA MIINGON KULANG AKO REQUIREMENT..SIGE JUD KO FOLLOW UP..HOPE MAAKSYONAN NI SALAMAT

11. mai inn says:

Hi

just wana ask if naa ba puy mo picture adto sa CSRO? kay dili man gud ko sweto ngari sa cebu… tanx!

12. glyceryl says:

hi!..just wanna ask if kapila ang exam sa civil service sa usa ka tuig?…kay mo apply ko para sa sunod nga civil service if pwde pa…kay atong last october ang exam nya wa ko maka follow-up nya wa ko ka take sa exam…thanks…

13. Apiang says:

When ang next schedule sa civil service? Tnx

14. Jonathan says:

Hi!, salamat kau ani nga info… Ask lng q if open ba cla ug weekends, pra mg-apply pra sa exam? Like sa uban mn gd nga dli mka-apply ug weekdays ky naa work… thanks..

15. Mia says:

Asa ta pwde mg pa picture? Sa office nila naa pwde pa picturean didto?

16. No Hands SEO says:

In case you are uninterested of making back links manually or having to pay monthly to get more detailed backlinks make an attempt No Hands SEO as it may build thousands of one-way links at the good quality settings that is required.