How to Get NBI Clearance (Cebu Office)
I just recently got my NBI clearance last week, I just wanted to post for anyone who hasn’t got their NBI clearance or if you have any questions or concerns about the process, I’ll just enumerate here for you guys.
1. 2 valid ID’s ( I actually showed only one ID but just brought two to be sure)
2. Money (for Payments)
Applicable only to NBI-CEVRO in Cebu City
1. Go to the NBI Regional Office Cebu located Near the Capitol Site ( left side if your facing Capitol), you have to ride jeepneys going to Banawa (eg. 12L etc), you have to walk about 50 meters before you reach the office, it is not difficult to locate as you can see many people gathering in the gate.
2. Inside, you will see many people gathering(dont be scared), there is a banner like sign that shows Steps 1,2,3,4 (There are 4 steps in total). Step one is just registering your name the registration area , you can see Step one in the area. They will give you an assigned number, for the next step.
Note: Just show valid a ID to register.
3. Then you have to fall in line for the payment in the counter, just prepare your ID’s and cash 115 pesos for both (renewal and new clearance). So thats it.
Applicable Only for (New registrants |Skip to step 5 for renewals)
4. Get the registration form (for new registrants), fill it up and get the needed finger prints in the step3 sign, you have to pay 5 pesos for that (wtf!).
5. For the hard part, you have to fall in line again for the picture taking,( I have to fall in line under the heat of the sun for that),after 10 minutes, got your picture taken, and they will release it after 3 working days. (except when you have no criminal records or common names).
Well thats it, my crash course on how to get NBI clearance, If you have any questions or comments, dont hesitate to comment below this post.
P.S. I am not a FIXER for NBI..:p
National Bureau of Investigation? Location Map (just drag the map and click the ‘+'(plus sign) at the top left portion